Friendship isn't always easily described. The Eskimos, they say, have a hundred different words for snow. Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship.Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.
Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate. Society and mores (and often our own conscience) dictate we select a single mate. But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.
This is for My Friends...........................
You are mine, my best friend,The one I can confide in, until the end.The one who has seen every tear,Whose hands boldly hold all of my fears.
You are mine, my other half that makes me complete,Who never lets me feel like I am going through defeat.You're the one who has always been there,To show me how much that you truely care.
You are mine, my happiness in me,Who's opened my eyes and really made me see.Your compassion and love has shone through the clouds,Leaving me with no more fears or doubts.
You are mine, an angel for me,Whose smile is sent to make me happy.The one who always has faith in your heart, To make sure that I don't fall apart.
You are mine, without any question,Giving me lots of hugs and affection.You are mine, my best friend,Whom I will always love until the very end!
I love you friend! Thanks for everything!
We had a friendship pure and true,A friendship time could never cease,That in sad moments, could renew,And bring to us release,We had a friendship, you and I,That was taken much for granted.We thought that it would never die,Much like the seed that we have planted.And in such haste did we forget,The love required to grow,And at our feet it shall be set,Drowning from feelings never shown.Maybe we can save this seed before its time is through,For I've never had a friendship, as the one i have with you.

5 comments:
hey kranths.it's really tooooo beautiful yaar....the true relation of frndship IS excellent
its simply superb re.keka
nice
develope ayyav ra chaitu
superb kranss
adhirindamma kranti kotha blog
kotha kotha qoutes vatiki commentsu mmmmmmm shabashhh
Post a Comment